We are eager to expand our impact with the help of people who are working on or interested in projects to improve patient care through shared decision making.
We collaborate locally, nationally and internationally with people and organizations and are always looking to grow our connections. In the past, we’ve collaborated with:
- Patients interested in being involved in our research
- Students and trainees interested in a clinical research internship
- Clinicians and researchers driven to improve the process of making important medical decisions
- Organizations who need speakers or consultants to discuss shared decision making and implementation in a large healthcare system
- Donors and funding agencies who want to support efforts in shared decision making
If any of these opportunities to collaborate with the HDSC are of interest, we encourage and hope that you contact us!
Clinical Research Coordinator
We are also seeking an outstanding researcher for a position as a Clinical Research Coordinator. Details on the position and instructions for how to apply are available here.
We are seeking an outstanding student for a position as an intern with the Health Decision Sciences Center. Details on the position and instructions for how to apply are available here.
Gallery of past presentations at local and national conferences and team events!